FREE Teaching Resource:
ELL Survival English Lesson for Early Elementary
When you have newcomers with little English who have just arrived, one of the most helpful things you can do for them is to teach them some of the most common classroom English they're likely to hear on a daily basis.
That is the goal of this pack which includes 1 Survival English speaking lesson from inside the ESL Curriculum Membership.
This pack includes:
- Survival English phrases with illustrations for each phrase.
- Listening questions to practice.
- An independent coloring page.
- A speaking dice cutout activity
- Flash cards for teaching and review.
If you find that you need more, sign up for the ESL Curriculum Membership where you'll get access to 1000s of engaging, effective, sequential teaching resources including 45 Survival English Lessons covering the basics of what your newcomers will need to interact with you and the other students in an all-English environment.
You can sign up for the ESL Curriculum Membership by clicking the button below.
- LDI – Listen Discuss Identify – ESL Vocabulary Activity
- Practical Strategies for Teaching Academic Language to ELLs
- 3rd Grade ESL Teaching Curriculum Guide and Resources
- 10 Tech Tools for Engaging Your ELLs
- 8 Practical Steps to Creating an Online ESL Teaching Business
- 4th Grade ESL Teaching Curriculum Guide and Resources