Kid-Inspired Teacher is a new book about teaching wildly productive ELL classes.
- "Love this book!"
- "Relateable. Humorous. Inspiring and humble."
- "A must for every teacher, every classroom."
Meet the Author
John Carlson has over a decade of experience teaching English language learners, training teachers and running an English language school.
When he is not spending time with his family, he is working way too many hours in front of a computer.
He wants to help teachers have wonderful classroom experiences with their students so that they will keep doing what they do best: changing the world.
- Motivate Your Students to Take Responsibility for Their Learning
- Organize Stress-Free Lessons
- Get More Done in Less Time
- Improve Your Classroom Management
- Differentiate for Students Who Work at Different Speeds or Who are At Different Levels