Kid-Inspired Teacher is a new book about teaching wildly productive ELL classes.
- Motivate Your Students to Take Responsibility for Their Learning
- Organize Stress-Free Lessons
- Get More Done in Less Time
- Improve Your Classroom Management
- Differentiate for Students Who Work at Different Speeds or Who are At Different Levels
Meet the Author
John Carlson has over a decade of experience teaching English language learners, training teachers and running an English language school.
When he is not spending time with his family, he is working way too many hours in front of a computer.
He wants to help teachers have wonderful classroom experiences with their students so that they will keep doing what they do best: changing the world.
- 12/10 Released and on Sale for FREE for 3 Days
- 12/3 Formatting & Other Final Matters
- 11/15 Sending Off for Final Proofread
- 11/4 Cover Contest (See Results Below)
- 10/10 Copyediting Completed
- 9/15 4th Draft Completed
The Winning Cover!