Engaging Your ESL Students Online
When teaching online, you need…
- Activities & games that will keep students engaged
- Lessons that are structured to get your students results
- Tools for assigning and collecting homework
- A place for communication with students and parents
- Flexibility to do what’s best for your students
The Kid-Inspired ESL Curriculum is used by teachers around the globe to help their students in the classroom, but until now, there hasn’t been an engaging well to use those materials in an online format.
That is why we have built an entirely new platform and included it as part of the Independent Teachers Membership, the one-stop shop for starting your own successful & meaningful online teaching business.
Announcing the new Kid-Inspired ESL Student Portal!
- Interactive Lessons
- Student Progress Management
- Reward Points System
- Social Media Style Posting
- Share Files, Images, Links, & More
All the Kid-Inspired content you know and love but now made for an engaging, interactive online experience!
Included with the following memberships options:
- Kid-Inspired Interactive Online ESL Curriculum Membership
- Independent Teachers Membership
Scroll down below for more details on the membership options.
Check out the video walkthrough below.
New Student Portal Walkthrough
Interactive Online ESL Curriculum Membership
- Fun, Effective, & Interactive ESL Curriculum
- Loads of Activities & Games
- Share your screen during lessons
- Give control of your screen to Students Using Tools Like Zoom or Koala
- Upgrade to a Student Portal Plan and let your students log in with their own accounts to practice outside of class for better results and less pressure on your time. With a Student Portal Plan, you also get fun, social-media-like features you can use in a wide variety of ways.
Cancel anytime. 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can learn more about all the membership options by clicking here.
- 3rd Grade ESL Teaching Curriculum Guide and Resources
- How to Use Translanguaging in the Classroom
- 10 Thrilling ESL Task Card Activities to Get Amazing Results from Your ELLs
- Make Grade-Level Texts Fall-Out-of-Your-Seat Funny and Memorable for ELLs
- How to Scaffold Grade-Level Instruction for ELLs
- Practical Strategies for Teaching Academic Language to ELLs