ESL Teaching Hero Spotlight: Andrea Honigsfeld
Follow Andrea Honigsfeld
Activities Inspired by Andrea Honigsfeld
I will be adding a collaboration and co-teaching category to the Kid-Inspired website, so check back here at a later date to find Andrea Honigsfeld approved activities.
Andrea Honigsfeld Articles & Resources
Andrea Honigsfeld is another one of those authors who seems to be able to write faster than I can read. She has written 22 books, six of which have gone on to become bestsellers.
ESL teachers and general education teachers alike praise her methods for for working with English learners. Andrea's strategies for collaboration and co-teaching have helped so many teachers navigate the challenges they face when pushing in to the classroom with English learners.
You can find the complete catalogue of Andrea's books here on her Amazon author page.
You can also find a free webinar here covering Best Practices to Support English Learners.
She also posts her latest resources, books and resources on her Facebook page which you can follow here.
Andrea Honigsfeld's Story
Andrea Honigsfeld is from Hungary originally and has had a wide variety of teaching experiences in her career.
She has taught in both Hungary and the U.S., both as an ESL teacher as well as a teacher educator. As a Fulbright Scholar, she has traveled the globe helping teachers improve their craft.
She is a teacher hero and I am excited to see what she will do next.
- 10 Thrilling ESL Task Card Activities to Get Amazing Results from Your ELLs
- How to Teach ESL: A Comprehensive Guide
- LDI – Listen Discuss Identify – ESL Vocabulary Activity
- 3rd Grade ESL Teaching Curriculum Guide and Resources
- 4th Grade ESL Teaching Curriculum Guide and Resources
- Sentence Stems: Can They Improve Your English Learners’ Discussion and Writing?