Interactive Lesson Planning Guide - Grammar Lessons
The units in the beginners levels follow a consistent structure. This helps you create consistent routines, builds confidence in your students, and saves tons of time on lesson planning.
On this Page
- Vocabulary Page Instructions
- Grammar Page Instructions
- Grammar Lesson Plan Download
Introduction to the Grammar Lesson Vocabulary Pages
Many (but not all) of the grammar lessons include a vocabulary page like the one below. Click on the numbers to learn how the page is designed.
Introduction to the Grammar Lesson Sentence Starter Speaking Pages
Beginners 4 to Low-Intermediate 3 Grammar Lesson Plan
This lesson plan will work for most of the units in Beginners 4 to Low-Intermediate 3. Keeping a consistent lesson structure like this one for your classes will help you have:
- regular routines
- more efficient and effective classes
- more confident and secure students
- more free time since you'll be spending less time lesson planning