Enter to Win Below!
U.S. Residents Only
Tonya, the author, recommended I give 2 copies to each winner so that you can give 1 to a co-teacher who serves the same student(s). She wants to encourage more specialists to collaborate and connect in the process of high-level core teaching with their ELs.
I can't say no to Tonya .
- Practical Strategies for Teaching Academic Language to ELLs
- 8 Practical Steps to Creating an Online ESL Teaching Business
- 3-Step Close Reading Strategy for Beginner Readers – With Free Download
- How to Make Asynchronous Learning Effective and Engaging for Your ELLs
- How to Scaffold Grade-Level Instruction for ELLs
- How to Use Translanguaging in the Classroom