Enter to Win Below!
U.S. Residents Only
Tonya, the author, recommended I give 2 copies to each winner so that you can give 1 to a co-teacher who serves the same student(s). She wants to encourage more specialists to collaborate and connect in the process of high-level core teaching with their ELs.
I can't say no to Tonya .
- How to Use Translanguaging in the Classroom
- How to Scaffold Grade-Level Instruction for ELLs
- Practical Strategies for Teaching Academic Language to ELLs
- LDI – Listen Discuss Identify – ESL Vocabulary Activity
- 3rd Grade ESL Teaching Curriculum Guide and Resources
- 10 Thrilling ESL Task Card Activities to Get Amazing Results from Your ELLs